Terms and Conditions
I understand and hereby authorize Genome It All to perform the procedures necessary to facilitate my report.
Terms and Conditions for Genetic Research Report and Raw Data
The Company’s services are provided to you subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Prerequisites: When submitting a saliva sample for yourself or anyone that you have legal authority to do so, consent must be provided. By purchasing the sample kit and sending in your sample you are agreeing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older or consent to testing for someone who you have legal authority or agrees with these terms and conditions. If you reside in a location where the laws of jurisdiction does not allow these services, you cannot enter this contract. It is forbidden to agree to the terms and conditions if the above requirements are not met, as this is a binding contract.
2. Consent to Screening: Genome It All is located in Arkansas and Missouri. You must read this Consent form. By submitting payment and sending in your sample you are agreeing that all information provided on your contact information is true and correct as well as any other correspondence that you have provided to Genome It All. Providing any Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete then Genome It All has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). The contact information you provide will be used to identify you and be stored if needed for future use. The Services are for use only in the country to which your sample collection kit was shipped from Genome It All.
Your use of Genome It All’s Services is subject to the terms of the legal agreement between you and Genome it All set forth in these Terms and conditions. These apply to any use of the Services, including but not limited to a) submitting a saliva sample for DNA extraction and processing, b) uploading a raw dat file of your Genetic Information and interacting with it on any website. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the terms and conditions. Once you purchase your sample, you are acknowledging and agreeing that Genome It All assume acceptance of the terms and conditions from that time. New services that are offered after your purchase may have different terms of service.
3. Purpose of Screening: The protocol panel(s) from Company identify(ies) the presence or absence of genetic variants in a specified number of genes. Those variants are known to be associated with the efficiency with which your body metabolizes certain foods and nutrients. Knowing whether or not you have any of these genetic variants may help you to make better diet and lifestyle choices. The Screening does not test for and is not intended to test for disease, predisposition to disease, or medical conditions.
Genome it all research includes scientific research that is often published in a peer-reviewed scientific journals.
4. Limitation of Genomic Screening:
a. The information supplied to you is not diagnostic and neither reveals the presence of disease nor recommends a treatment for disease. Individuals with specific concerns about their medical status or genetic status should consult a licensed physician.
b. You understand and agree that the screening results report the company provides only includes results solely for the single nucleotides screened in the context of the particular screening profile. The company cannot and will not provide any additional information about your genetic profile.
d. The information provided is not a comprehensive assessment of your nutritional needs. It is a screening tool for identifying genetic variations that may affect certain aspects of your nutrition. Any decisions you make based on the information provided by this screen are your sole responsibility. Your screening results report is not a complete screening of your genetic profile. You should not alter your diet or medical care based on those results alone. For a complete assessment of your nutritional needs and the adequacies of your daily diet please consult a qualified physician or nutritional counselor.
e. Though advice and recommendations may be declined, Genome It All will not be held accountable as a result of your refusal.
F. There are limitations to genomic testing using Genome It All. A “negative” test report does not exclude the possibility of an underlying genetic disease. There may also be variants of uncertain significance reported that will become better understood over time. Additionally, several types of genetic variants are not robustly detected by Genome It All’s methods. The sensitivity of the test is specific and should be considered before ordering. We do our best to accurately label genetic variants as pathogenic or likely pathogenic, but a classification may be incorrect. Further, emerging evidence may lead to reclassification. The original report would then have been a false positive.
5. Limitations on Genetic Variation Results:
a. Nutrigenomics is an emerging field of nutrition science. Research in nutrigenomics is ongoing and is likely to produce new information far into the future. The screening results the Company provides are based on knowledge regarding genetics and nutrition publicly available and determined to be relevant and trustworthy at the time of your screening. Once your screening results are sent to you, the company will not supplement those results with any additional test information or analysis.
b. Nutrigenomics is an evolving discipline. Your use of these services in your personal health and nutrition decision-making is at your sole risk. Your screening results constitutes the extent of the information the Company will provide to you. Once your report is produced, the company will not provide further information, feedback or updates as a part of your screening.
c. This overview is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation. While the
medical society guidelines summarized herein provide important and useful information, medical management
decisions for any particular patient should be made in consultation between that patient and his or her healthcare
provider and may differ from society guidelines based on a complete understanding of the patient's personal
medical history, surgeries and other treatments. It is not intended to diagnose any disease. Ethnicity could affect the relevance of your report and how they are interpreted. Your current state of health is not determined from your research report nor can it be used to make medical decisions. The research report is not to substituted for recommended procedures, screenings, health care visits, or follow up appointments. Before taking any medical action, results should be confirmed in a medical clinic or by a licensed medical provider.
d. Pharmacogenomics is an ever evolving field. The research report does not determine whether or not you should take a medication, how much of a medication you should take, or determine any treatment.
e. Carrier status does not intend to tell you that you are at risk for developing the result on the report, or any future or current children.
a. The Company regards your personal information, including your test results, as your personal and confidential information. It will do its utmost to keep your information confidential.
b. Protecting your privacy is at the core of the Company’s screening service. No personally identifiable information will be disclosed to anyone outside those personnel necessary to assemble your Screening Results Report.
c. The Company will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you request it in writing or the Company is required to do so by law.
d. Upon your request the Company will provide you with a copy of all your personal information then possessed by the Company. The Company will charge an administrative fee if the request requires the Company to de-identify your Screening Results Report. You may request that your personal information be modified, corrected, updated or removed from our database with the exception that the Company may retain your de-identified screening results. In response to your request, the Company will send your personal information only to your address noted in the Company’s files. If you wish to validate, change or delete any of the personal information held about you or if you have any questions about this privacy statement please contact us at email@example.com. Customers outside of the U.S. providing a saliva sample, confirm that this act is not subject to any export ban or restriction in the country in which you reside and all resulting data may be transferred and/or processed outside the country in which you reside. You are not an insurance company or an employer attempting to obtain information about an insured person or an employee. If you breach this contract, Genome It All has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof), excluding Genome It All and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the breach of the representation.
7. Use of Personal Data Collected: By submitting your sample for screening with the Company, you agree that we may retain and store your screening results in a report generated from your sample. The Company may maintain and analyze a database of sample results, including yours. The Company may analyze that de-identified results database for commercial, academic, educational, or other purposes, but any analysis will not disclose personally identifiable information. You understand that a record will be kept of all services provided. This record will be kept confidential and will not be released to others unless so directed by my representative or myself, or unless requested by law.
8. Warranties and Representations:
a. There is no warranty or representation, either express or implied, that this service will satisfy your expectations and that the results obtained from your use of the Company’s Screening System will be accurate or reliable in your case.
b. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through or from the Company’s Screening System shall create any warranty or other obligation unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
c. The Company makes no representations and extends no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the provision of services meeting a standard of reasonable care and skill. The research report is provided “as is.” The Company disclaims any and all such representations and warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The Company disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all:
(i) Warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a particular purpose;
(ii) Warranties against infringement of any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
(iii) Warranties relating to delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions in the service, or a part thereof,
(iv) Warranties relating to the transmission or deliver of the service,
(v) Warranties relating to the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of data; and
(vi) Warranties otherwise relating to performance, nonperformance, or other acts or omissions by the Company or any third party
d. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree to hold the Company harmless and waive any claim for liability including, but not limited to, any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever concerning the services the Company provides and any information, content, advertisements or products provided or distributed in connection with the Company’s services. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss, demands, or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
e. I voluntarily consent to the above procedures, realizing Genome It All has given me no guarantees regarding cure or improvement of my condition(s). I hereby release Genome It All from any and all liability, which may occur in connection with the above-mentioned procedures. I accept that Genome It All is not responsible for patient compliance and will not be held responsible for outcomes due to patient non-compliance.
9. Right to Alter Screening Service Procedure and Scope: You understand that the Company reserves the right to alter the content and scope of services in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification to you. At times we may utilize uncharacterized SNPs to further research and knowledge. By signing this form you are authorizing that medical information including, but not limited to, research results, be communicated via voicemail or email.
10. Risks and Considerations: Once you receive your research report, you should not assume that you will have a positive response. As research advances you may need to look into updated findings from your physician, a genetic counselor, or health care provider. If the thought of getting your genetic test results is stressful, it is advised to seek medical advice before ordering the test kit. The results may confuse, scare, shock, or trouble you which could bring upon emotional states and poor outcomes. Some samples might not be able to be processed correctly if the saliva does not contain enough DNA or there simply was not enough saliva provided. If the initial processing fails for any of these reasons, Genome It All will offer to send another kit to the user to collect a second sample for a $100.00 reprocessing fee. To avoid paying a reprocessing fee, please follow the instructions carefully. There may be unknown genes, environmental factors, or lifestyle choices that play a part in your health. Just because your research report did not indicate that you are not at elevated genetic risk for a particular disease or condition, does not mean that you are not. If your data indicated you are at an elevated genetic risk for a particular disease or condition, it does not mean you will develop the disease or condition. Future scientific research may change the interpretation of your report. The scientific community may show previous research to be incomplete or inaccurate in the future. Choosing to share your genetic Information with your physician or health care provider may become part of your medical record and then be accessible to others in the future. It is not advised to disclose your genetic results with an insurance company.Genome It All’s research report is for informational, and educational use only. Medical advice is not provided. You should always seek medical advice regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition or impairment or the status of your health. We are not universally licensed by all state, federal, or international authorities for genetic testing conducted for health and disease-related purposes. In addition, there are certain jurisdictions in which we do not offer our Services because we do not have required licenses.
11. Payments: Full payment must be made before any sample kits are sent out. Online payments by credit or debit card are accepted online. Checks can be accepted, but must clear the bank and ensure funds before a sample kit will be shipped. Also, by submitting payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. All purchases of our testing are binding contracts and not eligible for refunds, exchanges or returns. All sales are final. Any Fraudulent chargeback requests where Genome It All has proof of delivery, the buyer will be charged an additional $200.00 on top of the purchase price of testing.
12. General: These Terms and Conditions (including the documents referred to herein) govern your use of the Company’s services, superseding any prior Terms and Conditions in any form. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions by the Company shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement between us will be governed by the law of the State of Arkansas, and you agree that any disputes relating to the service provided or these Terms and Conditions or the agreement between us will be covered by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arkansas.